1. These terms and conditions apply to the FRS Training Safe Pass
Competition (Dublin) run by FRS Training online through www.frstraining.com
unless otherwise stated.
2. In order to enter the competition, individuals must fully complete an online booking on a safe
pass course in Dublin through www.frstraining.com.
3. Competition is not open to FRS staff.
4. The 1st, 10th, 25th, 50th and 100th on line safe pass course place booking in Dublin through
www.frstraining.com and will be reimbursed to the payee after the course is compete.
5. Normal terms and conditions in relation to booking a course online with FRS Training apply.
6. Competition closes after the 100th booking has been processed and redeemed.
7. Winners will be notified by e-mail or phone.
8. The cost of the course (€95) will be reimbursed to the payee (to the person who is named on
the card through which the payment was received) in the form of a direct funds transfer,
electronic refund or cheque.
9. This competition is only open to online bookings on Dublin courses unless otherwise agreed.
10. In the event that multiple bookings were part of the transaction only one place (€95) will be
11. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Prize is as stated – course fee €95 only.
13. FRS reserves the right at its sole discretion to alter the prize or substitute the prize to the
same value for any reason and without notification.
14. In the event that the winner declines the prize awarded to him/her or FRS is unable to
contact the winner after reasonable efforts have been made, FRS may award the prize to
15. By accepting the prize, the winner grants FRS the right to use and publish his/her name and
picture in such media as FRS may choose (including but not limited to the internet) for
advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration.
16. By entering any competition you agree that FRS may contact you for marketing purposes.
Should you wish to be removed from the contact list, please do not hesitate to contact us.
17. FRS reserves the right to suspend or terminate the competition or amend these terms and
conditions at any time for any valid, technical or commercial reason
18. Individuals entering the competition will be deemed to have accepted these terms and