Ignite Training Programme
Free Training Programme for 18-27 year olds in Meath - Igniting 'your potential'
In collaboration with Meath Partnership we aim to deliver the IGNITE initiative to address the training and employability needs of the youth in Meath with a specific focus on skills-based training and confidence building to enhance skills and to ignite potential.
- Free training - fully funded by LEADER 2040
- Part-time, 15 weeks
- Open to 18-27 year olds living in Meath
- No exams - No pressure
- Light lunch provided on training days
Blended training through a mix of:
- Interactive tutor led training
- Practical hands-on experience
- Classroom learning
- Work Experience
- Online self-directed learning and development
Support in career planning:
- Tips and skills
- Online career guidance support - CV development, interview skills
Programmes coming up under the Ignite programme in Meath in September 2023:
Sports & Fitness
Find Out More:
Text/whatsapp/email Maria on 086 1852309 / firstname.lastname@example.org
This programme is fully funded by LEADER 2040.
Contact us if you would like to set up a similar programme for the young people in your county.