EHAI Primary Course in Food Safety
Under E.C. Regulation No. 852 of 2004 food workers are required to be supervised and instructed and/or trained in hygiene matters. The aim of this course is to provide food workers with adequate training in the basic principles of food safety
• Introduction to Food Safety
• Microbiological Hazards
• Food Contamination
• HACCP from Food Delivery to Storage
• HACCP from Food Preparation to Cooking and Service
• Personal Hygiene
• Food Premises and Equipment
• Food Pests and Control
• Cleaning and Disinfection
• Food Safety Law and Enforcement
All learning material will be issued by FRS Training.
On successful completion of the course, successful participants are awarded a certificate from the Environmental Health Association of Ireland which is valid for 5 years.
Below you will find all dates and locations that this course is running.